Saturday, September 18, 2004

AT last....

At last i'm having my off day after working for 8-9 days...
So tired... Sponging patients, feeding them all at the same time, putting drip etc.. (gosh!! i wonder how i do it when thinking back now!!) Busy days... At last i can relax!!

Yesterday go to california fitness with my bf. Coz i won a free 10 visits to california fitness but ending up signing 1 yesr plan with them. Like their service very much. So going to start my workout on monday with my personal trainer. Before that me and my bf go through a fat test, guess what, such a skinny me my total fat turns out to 30+% which is under the healthy range. Hee... Maybe is due to all the fries and chicken wing.. (my favorite)....

Dear said that since i sign up better tone up my body nicer and learn how to dance hip hop etc.. Because they do provide hip hop dancing and etc... Lots of activities. Going to start my exercise on monday liao... Hope i can see good results hee....

No comments: