Tuesday, March 29, 2005

MoMMy.......

Ok.. thants how react when i feel the whole house shaking yesterday night... Image hosted by Photobucket.com. Its my first time to experience this kind of thing. After that called my bf what happen.. i dunno whether is it i'm excited or scare.. hee.. After that he msg me that there is an earthquake in sumatra. Image hosted by Photobucket.com. Was praying hard hope that this time, there is not much of death compare to tsunami last year. And this small shaking make me realised that I can't live without my family and my bf.. ok.. i know it sound stupid to some of you.. (just a small shaking only..). Okay... dun talk about this sad topic..

Oh yar.. just registered myself to study english course at serangoon secondary school, every tuesday.. going to work my way to study diploma in nursing.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com...

Have a good dream and a good sleep night... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: