Monday, June 06, 2005

TIRING NIGHT

Had my worse night shift the day before yesterday. Patient pressing call bell like nobody business. Highest record serving 3-4 bed pan at one shot!! Some more need to carry them out of the bed. My friend - Sumita and me busy like crazy, our legs no longer could carry us.Image hosted by Photobucket.com But glad now the shift is over. Going to have a good rest before going to start my shift next week.

Dear called me the day before yesterday, telling me that the photos of the hair ad is out. So excited. Don't know will feature in which magazine.. Never mind as long as it look nice. Dear said that the photos look funny but for me i feel is okay.. Now is for you people to judge ok.. Tired.. Later going out to meet dear. Starting our "3 days tour" before he go army. Haha... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By the way change my skin already.. My favourite cartoon character.. MICKEY MOUSE. Lol.. still young at heart..Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now here's the photo...Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Good night...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: