Saturday, August 06, 2005

HARD TO HOLD, EASY TO BREAK.....

This week should be a happy week to me at least and / or to my friends, my birthday, planning to celebrate together etc. But it turns out the other way.

1. Received 1 sms from my shoolmates: hi ppl, he have call off the wedding, which is 2 months away. He didn't bother to say sorry to my parents... etc.. (can't remenber to exact thing.. )

2. Get to know that my good friend wedding has been off. Coz of a STUPID guy!


How will you react when u have this kind of news in 2 weeks!! Are you suppose to feel happy, sad or angry? In the first case, i feel happy coz the guy actually msg 1 of my another school mates (she know him) telling her: "the feeling without gf is so strange can u introduce one g to me?" WTF!!!! (this is my first time scolding this in the public!) We were so gald that she never married this kind of guy!! I will chop away his private part, trust me. As a nurse i'll make sure i do a clean job, give him painkiller of coz. See i'm so "nice" right!!

AS for the second case, i feel upset and angry. Reason for calling off the wedding, The guy said he need to find him self back, need time to think and feel that relationship is not deep enough, too superficial!! U know what i want to say, has all this year doing D*****, damage your brain or has the P******* eat up all your brain!! (fill in the blanks time!) After so many years u still dare to say this kind of words!!! I bet you have been taking your P******* medication!! (oo.. did i leak out the answer?? ;p)

1st question to: need to find himself back

SHOOT: OO.. now than i realise you need your mom to bring you back in real life after so many years in relationship. Please let us know if your mom has found you, otherwise we should make a whole world announcement "a guy has lose his way, he need to find himself back!!"

2nd question: need time to think

SHOOT: How much time you need?? 1 sec, 1 min, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 1000 year?? Or wait till you married off to another gal?? Please are you still young!!! Your professional never teach you that TIME IS PRECIOUS!!!!

3rd question: Relationship is not deep enough, too superficial

SHOOT: How deep you want?? Not deep enough for you to ****!! Oops.. need to sensor!! But i damm piss off!! Continue..... Down all the way to the middle of the earth is it deep enough?? Or do i need to find you a geograpy teacher to find out how deep can you go?? Please, you guys are adults!! So many years of relationship you wait till the lst min, the big moments and you want to say you back out!! Just because of this!! Doesn't your professional taught you "FIND OUT WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS ASAP, DUN WAIT TILL LAST MIN!!!" I think by the time the P****** has go heaven!!

TELL ME IF I"M UNREASONABLE, BUT ISN"T THAT STUPID!! WE ARE ALL GROWN UPS NOT LIKE HAVING PUPPY LOVE!!! MARRIAGE IS A BIG THING!! CAN YOU TELL YOUR P****** THAT OOPS I HAVE MAKE A BIG MISTAKE CAN YOU FORGIVE ME?? BY THE TIME THE PERSON WILL GO HEAVEN ALLL YOU WILL KENNA SUE!!!

Above blog, espcially the SHOOT is by me, not by my gal. You should have seen her how skinny is she now. Its hurts me!! Thats why i'm piss off. DON'T YOU GUYS SAY GALS ARE FRICKLE MINDED, COZ YOU GUYS TOO!!!

FOR MY GAL:

所 谓 失 恋 , 只 不 过 是 失 去 了 一 个 不 爱 你 的 人 而 已 ,
别 人 越 是 对 不 起 你 的 你 越 是 要 加 倍 对 得 起 自 己 。

In case you guys can't see the words, go to view - Encoding - Chinese Simplified (GB2312)

No comments: