Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'M BACK!!

oo... It almost 10 days since i last blog!! Hmmm so what have i been doing the past few days? Bust working lor... keke.... Coz i was having night shift on the 25 till 28. Than morning shift on the 29!! Damm tired. After my morning shift i went for my photo shoot assignment. Quite easy but tired for me coz only have few hours of sleep.

Anyway pass few days i have a nice chit chat with all the FP podders under the NS gal friend thread. Its so nice to talk with them. Talk about our bf, our buys on online etc.. And when we meet up together its so much fun. But too bad i can't stay for long coz need to work after that. Waiting for our next outing. But hope this time round is with our bf. With so many lovely birds and botak head around!! That will be so much fun!!

Or ya, yesterday get to know that my tees ordered from Holister has arrived!! That was fast!. Less than 1 week since we gals ordered! Finally found something to wear for Benny's POP. Anyway just now he just called me up regarding his IPPT test. He got gold for the rest except for 2.4km he got silver and standing broad jump he got pass, so overall he got pass. I can feel that Benny is abit upset coz he's aiming to do commander but he only got pass fo his IPPT. But i told him can pass is already very good don't give himself too much stress lor. So i ask him to have fun with his army friends, coz they are playing while Benny and I are talking. So we will be talking at night before he sleep. Miss him...

Yesterday i got my photos from my Photographer - Danny. Yesterdy was such a nice day for me. I'm happy yar!! Below is some of my favourites photos. We tried something new that time so i'm happy the photos turn out not bad. Although it doesn't look like me, but its a nice try!! Hee....

The rest i will upload at my Modeling Gallery. Have a look bah!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: