Friday, December 30, 2005

SGH Dinner and Dance 2005

Finally got the pics from Cindy!!! Haha.. So excited!! But have yet to get some more from Ling Woan. I really have to thanks to Ling Woan, Yih Shan and Cindy for keep using their camera to take photos of me.. coz my camera is spoiled :( !

Anyway lets don't waste time, see the pics more important!! Haha.. The rest of the pics can be found in the Gallery on the left under SGH D&D 2005! This year theme was Retro 70s'! Had such an enjoyable time. We gals even book a hotel - Carlton to spent our night there after the Dinner and Dance! Oh ya besides pics there is also a video clip, showing me performing on the stage. Thanks to my ward Sister and friends who shouted my names and pointed at me, I almost hid under the table. I"m suppose to dance according to what the DJ says but the skirt I'm wearing is quite short so I dare not move to much, so I hope my so called dance (my ward Sister said looked liked I'm doing cat walk - she's know that i'm doing part-time) is still nice lah ok.. LETS GO!!! (Trying to figure out how to insert clips in my blog, take time ah.. Just come back and check whether i have uploaded k.)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thats my outfit!! Retro??


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our group table photos


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The whole ward of us having fun!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The famour bike and me!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The 3 Angels and the bike!! Abother angle of it!! Credit goes to Ting!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My car??? Hee...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We gals at the hotel! Can see that i just wake up, more hotel - just wake up pics with Ling Woan!! Will post up once i got it!


No comments: