Thursday, January 05, 2006

Photos

Ok, nothing much to blog. Nowadays keep on changing shift for my modeling stuff. Really have to thanks to AM and Nelly for changing shift with me and Sister understanding. I make a mess in the roster... Kaoz...

Anyway, Dear send me all the pics taken last week, using his camera phone. Coz camera spolied mah. No choice. So here's the pics for 2005! Btw, have already updated my
My Love Nest. Finally, yar i know it has been a long time since i updated le. Will start blogging starting from now. :)


Ok here come the pics!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Christmas Celebration at Cynthia House. My cat t-shirt is a christmas present from Sue Ching.
:)



Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Dear at Me at Orchard Road on the 24 Dec. Very crowded! Cannot take it, so after walking from orchard to PS, we went back home.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me in the crowd! With my new boots! Keke.. Thanks to foolz!



Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Sending my aunt to airport, she's returning to NY to complete her studies, still got about 1 1/2 year to go. From left to right: Me, aunt, grandma and mommy.


Ok thats all for today. Got an audition on saturday, wish me luck and pray hard! At least let me get throught the heats, no final never mind, got experience can liao.. Good night!!

No comments: