Sunday, May 14, 2006

PREVIEWS...........

Had preview on the Sat and Sun outside Takashimaya, was quite fun but tired, coz 2 shows per day, 1pm and 6pm. Thanks to Chiew Lian who came but didn't manage to catch me on stage and Liang Dan :) Thanks gal. :)

Below is some of the pics. Will update more. Tired... Ohya clothes sponsered by NewUrbanmale.com


Cindy and Me.. My partner and the gal that i click well with.. she's very cute and young also. Hehe....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The group.. can u find me.. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Smiling me... (1st day smile like crazy... 2nd day not smiling liao.. )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My guy partner... cute right.. but his too young... 17.. Haha.. (very young hor..-__-" hope i doesn't look old)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me happy after looking at the pics... coz i realised that my thigh is slimmer abit ... Hehe..
I want to sleep..

No comments: