Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome 2008!!

Hey everyone... Happy belated christmas.. lolz.. haha I know its kind of late :P Didn't manage to blog for the pass few days as I was busy working and also not in the mood to blog also.. -> I fail one of my subject.. :'(
really feel very terrible as the last time I fail my exam is secondary school which is like so long.. sianz.. Got to repeat again. Lucky my plan for degree is in July, but my money "fly away" so heart pain!

Actually ever since I have my braces on, I feel abit of depress upset. As I love to eat and always finish up the food until my friends said that the auntie no need to wash the plate, but now, I couldn't really finish one full bowl, couldn't eat my favourite food or eat very slowly. In the initial stage, I do feel abit regret putting on the braces, but now slowly I'm getting over it.. 爱美的代价

Not only the braces issue, the exam also. So for the past few days, my mood is unstable, so benny bring my shopping, so I feel much more better. Shopping and buying stuff is really a good form of relieving stress :P haha.. but not good for Benny pocket also.. :X Thanks Benny and my family but till now I haven't tell my parents that I fail one subject -,-"


Anyway new year is coming so its a new begining, and I got to strive harder towards my dream, its getting nearer! :D

Saw this quotes in my current work place, I find it very interesting.. manage to find it online and share it to you guys.. It will be my new year resolution.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hope this ABC of life is useful to you! :D

*****************************************************************

Some pics taken on christmas! :D

My x'mas present from Benny ~ Mickey Mouse 45cm..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My mickey mouse collection.. If i have the magician mickey mouse will be perfect!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My soft toy.. (erm. alot :X)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Our X'mas dinner by me with the help of benny (washing plates) ~ Pan-fried fish with orange sauce. The sauce is not sour enough, got to improve more. :)

~ Starter, ice tofu
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~ Mushroom soup
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~ Main course
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~ Yummy dessert to end the day
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


benny enjoying the meal!! :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


X'mas celebration at Cynthia's House.

Ling Woan and me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Both of us waited for the rest to come around 5pm .. So long.. Then group photos when both of us leaving
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Didn't take much photos, because all of us busy catching up. :D Gals thanks for all the christmas present!! I didn't take photos and start using the present.. haha.. anxious me.. :D

What I wore for that day
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ok got to run, tidy my room.. tomorrow is abig day for my sister!! :D Sorry for a boring post today.. :X


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!

No comments: