Monday, May 05, 2008

5th day..

Today is the 5th day of my work.. but I'm already started out alone.. :( Coz the other staff need to go back to the main lab as they are short of staff, so I haven't finish my orientation and I'm let out to 'fly'.... -,-"

Lucky, so far so good.. **keep my finger cross**

This is my "Doraemon" Bag.. I will have to carry this bag around whenever I have calls from clinic.
Online Image Share Hosting
Online Image Share Hosting



I have bought my lunch box, it can keep the food hot for 6-8 hours.
Online Image Share Hosting


Me still need to get use to the codes of the lab test, different tubes to be use, etc.. and while checking, the handphone keep on ringing asking for Phlebotomist. :X

But so far I still like the job. :D


Last week friday, meet up my ex-colleagues for dinner, Dr Low treating all the nurses and clinic staff.

We had dinner at Nasi Pandang at Cairnhill Road, behind Paragon. Alot of food is spicy so I ask for a cup of hot water and "wash" away the chilli.
Online Image Share Hosting


The rest enjoying the food
Online Image Share Hosting
Online Image Share Hosting


Yummy dessert
Online Image Share Hosting


Group pics!
Online Image Share Hosting


Tired.. got to sleep, slowly I'm getting use to office hours, but I still miss my 3 rotating shift, no one will squeeze you in the train, shop during no peak hours etc..

**Dreaming** Night Night

No comments: