Monday, August 04, 2008

Turning 25!

Hey hey.. I know I haven't been blogging for long.. I'm tired after work espcially now things are different as the senior clinic staff (the problematic one) resigned.. So I got to do alot of stuff.. mentally tired :X Need to take over drugs ordering, lens ordering etc.. -,-"

Anyway work aside.. had a wonderful celebration with my friend on friday and also with my family on sunday!

Lionel, Yifei and Suekay brought me to Shokudo located at raffles City basement to have wonderful Jap spread. Their concept is like Marche. Some food is abit pricey but some are worth trying! Like the omelette (espcially the mushroom and cheese), pizza and their sashimi is nice! :D


Here's what we order:
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Suekay and Yifei making noise coz they are hungry.. but me still happy snapping the food haha..
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


This drink is quite nice, is green mocha (not sure the excat spelling). It taste abit powdery so for those who doesn't like maybe can stay away from it.
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


We spent alot of time chit chatting forget to take photos!! -,-" But anyway pics of the yummy food is better then seeing us right. :P

Is dessert time!
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting

The mochi dessert variety is not much, but they have waffles etc for dessert. Since its a Jap concept resturant I feel that more variety of the Jap style dessert will be better!


After dinner we went to drink coffee/tea at coffee club.. and then end the night with wonderful well wishes and full stomach :X haha..

Thats what I wore on that day!

Top from m)phosis.. suppose to be a normal top, but after frequent wash it become loose so I wore it as off shoulder. High waist pants from VS, hole wedges from F21, bag from esprit.
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


****

Here comes Sunday!! My birthday!! haha.. slept until 1pm plus, a previlage now as mon-sat I have to wake up early unlike my shift hours 'N' years ago..

Meet Benny to go Yanpeng's house to celebrate her baby "满月".

Cutie baby still having a sweet dreams when we reach there
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Time to wake up and like this "Auntie" carry you!! haha.. End up the cutie fall asleep in my arms.. lolz. Really like father like daughter.. haha.. love to sleep so much.
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Baby is too fragile for Benny to "play" with so end up he play with the boys..
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Another 3 precious of Yanpeng, Brownie, Creamy and Moonie..
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Cutie again!
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


And the gals celebrate my birthday using "满月" cake.. Haha.. first time but its good, take it as a good wishes.. everything in my life will have a 满 (full).. Study full marks, pocket full of money.. haha.. (think too much -,-")
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


What I wore on that day.. Maxi dress bought from F21...
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


After celebrating cutie 满月, its time to head home to celebrate my birthday with my love ones! :D Mom cook a big feast for us! Oh ya my brother is also having the same birthday as me except its different year!
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Sis and Jieshan
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


My Parents
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


My brother..
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


The 2 yummy cakes! The chocolate cake is from brother's "secret gf-s" haha..
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Singing birthday song! Ohya, we also celebrate mao mao's birthday as 1 year ago is the day I brought her to our family!
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Make a wish
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Happy family
Online  Free Image Share Hosting
Online  Free Image Share Hosting


Thats all for tonight.. going to have my sweet dreams..

(Gojane spree at www.spreeaddict.wordpress.com) !! :P

No comments: