Thursday, October 02, 2008

F1 *backdated*

Ya I know I'm super bad dated.. haha.. I have been a lazy pig in blogging. Maybe life is so not exciting like before. How I wish I never do my teeth. :X Everyone keep telling me think about the later part when you remove your braces.. *I think I will be old already* Haha..

Anyway back to F1. I'm lucky to have a chance to watch F1 on friday. The first day of F1, their training session. Got the ticket from my wonderful Dr Tan!! Hehe.. all my colleagues can't go coz too last min, he only ask us when we are going to finish work and Elaine is wonderful to let me to have her ticket to watch it with Benny!

When Dr Tan ask me whether I want to go, I ask him whether the sit good anot, otherwise I don't want to go.. haha.. me damm bad.. :P The sitting place is wonderful, is located at the grandstand, the area whereby we can see the F1 car, changing tyre, refill fuel and its also the starting point of the race.


The ticket (card)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi

Benny and me (me not sick, just that no make-up.. :X)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi


Wonderful view from my sitting place!! The voice of the F1 speeding is wonderful! But ear plug is a must!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi

I really enjoy alot even though is only training race. Benny didn't really enjoy as he dislike the noise. :P But he loves to watch it on tv broadcast.

I think you guys enjoy the race on sunday as much as I do!! :D


*******

Although is not a durian season now, but we have a wonderful durian feast on monday!! Yummy, I LOVE durian!!

Dinner is also the most important day of the meal.. u know :X haha.. Forget to take not this sall, is not nice. They never clean the pig intestine properly hence got one kind of smell.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi


Yummy durian and not-so-bad bargin too! 8 durians for $40 bucks. :P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi


See which eating expressions make u feel like eating durian!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi


The "dui lian" gals..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By MissyQiqi


Thats all for today!! Night night.. I promise to blog more!! Benny also have been complaining that I seldom blog. :X

Night night

No comments: