Monday, January 26, 2009

HaPpY 牛 YeAr

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


HaPpY 牛 YeAr!! Moo moo...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Finally my first post for the year! I know I have been lazy updating my blog.. haha.. my blog growing cobwebs already :P My life so far have been the same, no big major changes me just being lazy. I find that office hours is much more tiring comparing to shift hours. Think till now I still prefer shift hours or those irregular working hours. Anyway I hope you guys haven't forgotten me!

Today post maybe kind of boring :X Just pics of me going to the temple and Changi Airport with my family. Hope u guys enjoy!

Some nice home decoration
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My mao mao... She's a big gal now..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My outfit for the day! Dress from Sixties, leggings from F21, Oxford heels and owl bag from china.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jieshan and my sister
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The 3 ladies..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Me outside "Loyang Temple"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



"Smoky" temple..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Not sure whst the actual name for this so I call it ~ "Chinese horoscope wheel of fortune"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The temple got cows!! I heard that they took almost 1 month to get approval from the goverment to allow cows in the temple.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Little piglets!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



After visiting the temple we went to changi airport. Instead of seeing Ox decoration, I saw alot of mickey mouse!! Happy!! :D Dad said Changi Airport is too "poor", they have to continue to use last lunar year decoration.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



T2 mickey mouse decoration... B
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My lovely parents
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My parents and me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Benny and me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Terminal 3 decoration
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



After walking around, we had "Popeye" fro dinner!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Hope everyone enjoy this coming "Ox" Year... and hope it will be a good year for us and hope economy will pick up soon! :D

Got to have my beauty sleep now.. need to wake up early tomorrow!! Muackz!!

No comments: