Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know is still early to wish you guys / couples happy valentines day!

For those in love/married: Treasure each other, everyday will be a special day

For those who are secretly in love with someone: Hope you will make your big step to show that
you wish to treasure her/him.

For those who are single: Please look around and see those people who loves you (family/friends),
Do treasure them.


To me Valentine's Day is not a day to spend with your the other half is also a day for you to show appreciation to people who have help you before, treasure people who have make your life worth while.

懂得珍惜身旁的一切这是人生中最大的幸福。


Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday took half day from work to do my braces, still go about 5-7 months to go, not sure when I can remove it. :( Beauty really comes with a price..... Those who want to do their teeth really must think twice, especially those who like eating like me *blah*


Cap from Club Marc, razor back dress from online and fridge hobo bag from wetseal.com.Wore leggings when working after that remove it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Took a short nap before meeting my beloved nurses!! Dinner at Ma-Rutama Ramen at The Central.


This ramen stall is very special, the restuarant only sells 3 types of ramen

- Non-Spicy Chicken soup ramen

- Spicy Soup ramen

- 7 Nuts with chicken soup ramen.


Limited of choices but it comes with yummy toppings. I choose pig belly toppings, the meat is so tender that you not need to chew at all! The best part will be the fats part, doesn't taste only and it melts in your mouth too!! Yummy!! But its not that cheap cost almost $20 for 1 bowl! So got to thanks Suching for the meal.


Sorry folks no pics.. too hungry so by the the time I finish eating I realise that I didn't take photo!!


After that we went to TCC for a drink.. Hungry me order Avocado salad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My lemon ginger green tea. I like their Rose Tea but they don't have it any more.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Me... Do I still look sleepy.. I think so.. Zzzz
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sumita and me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ling Woan and Yanpeng. For those planning to studying Nursing.. Be careful of this "ah lian" lecturer ~ Yanpeng!! *Joking*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sue: Will you marry me??
Qi: Hey thats my ring!! :P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We end our night early as Sue is having stomach upset since morning.. Hope we will have a longer chit chat next time!

My outfit for the dinner get together. Outfit from M)phosis, wedges from Charles and Keith.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Night night!

No comments: