Thursday, October 21, 2010

Young Designer Awards @ Heeren

The event happen last month so is quite a late post but better then never right >.<

Was invited to judge for the event, semi-final and finals. It was an eye-opening for me. Seeing how a simple top/dress/bottoms can turn into wonders! Hiding your flaws, be in the fashion trend etc. 

Congrats to the winner, you guys deserve it and kudos to the youngest participates (aged 16 or 18, can't remember :P) from SOTA, keep up the good work!

Let the photos do the talking!

The stage..

Getting busy at the backstage and on stage.. 


me..me..me... taken while waiting for the event to start and at the backstage :D


Me after the event, having dinner at Bedok Blk 85! yummy food!

From the info gather from my friends and online, they are famous for their pork porridge, bar chor mee and 90cents chicken wing!


Me..


Semi-finals part 2 ~ another day of the event! Only pics of myself and the judges!


My Reflection


Finally the finals! Its an outdoor event on that day!

The stage

ME!

The Models.. they are very poor thing, got to stand still for 10 mins!


The finger foods, fruits and drinks to keep us awake and not go on hunger for the 4 hours event!


Waiting for Mr tan to fetch me.. *blur blur*


Me at mac drinking my favorite tea and Mr Tan favorite ice-cream
Earrings from The Jupe


Halter neck maxi dress from The Jupe, pardon my tired face!


woohoo.... thats the end of the blogging for today!!

2 more days... Our BIG DAY!!!

No comments: