Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A day where 2 become 1

Finally I get to use my computer!! After blogging my last post my computer adapter decided to die on me, I got no choice but to buy and wait for replacement. Bought it from amazon, super cheap! less then $10 bucks and I got what I want! Don't mind the waiting time. :P

Attended 2 weddings on Sunday, that's explained my blog title ~ 2 become 1.
Y 2 become 1?
Individuals become couples
2 families become 1 big family
2 different dreams become 1 dream / goal
I always believe couples must have a same dream/ goal, so that they can maintain each other marriage, otherwise 2 different people with 2 different dreams will tend to have conflicts and situation whereby one don't understand each other.


1st wedding @ NSRCC ~ Mr Tan's Colleague

Is a malay wedding, a very simple one compared to previous malay wedding which I have attended. Simple and nice, like a small gathering for the friends, relative and colleagues.
Me on the way.. my face getting rounder and rounder


haha.. like bread man!




My favorite scenery every time I pass by Changi area, I love trees!!


Oops.. no more photos already!! Haha... The rest got to wait until Mr Tan's colleague load the photos. :P


2nd wedding @ Roland Restaurant ~ Daddy's cousin

Also a small family affair, more like a mini dinner gathering.

Mr Tan and me!



My sister and her hubby


Didn't take any pics of my parents and brother.. -.-" when u have lousy camera function (iPhone 3G) u just don't feel like taking more photos.. sianz..

I WANT IPHONE 5 ~ FASTER RELEASE!!

ok back to photos ~

One of their cold dish item, super nice! Crab stick, with salted egg yolk, with the seaweed.. Wondering how to make this.. wanna try one day!



Me ~ feeling cold, lucky my sis brought her shawl.



My nephew enjoying himself!! Hi five every where he go. And keep on saying "Ai ni" means love u in mandarin to my mom ~~





It's DESSERT TIME!!!

Mr Tan's favourite ~ "Ou Ni" aka Yam Paste!

See his 迫不及待的表情!



I love their yam paste, not too sweet and the presentation is just beautiful!! In real pumpkin! I have 2 share!! Haha.. that's very rare because I don't like sweet stuff!




Have u wonder what happen to the pumpkin cover? Since it doesn't have the extra stuff like sugar and yam paste ~~

So it goes to my little nephew!!



My dress for the dinner. Is not maternity wear if u are wondering.. Didn't buy any maternity wear, because its so expensive and design ehem ~~ not nice.. haha.. since I can still wear back my own dress, so just stick with it. :D

Choose this dress with the help of my friend ~ RS Danny :D Thanks to him!!



Ok my new wish

* Camera with anti shaking and slim, Mr Tan camera too big to carry around everyday

* iPhone 5

* My healthy baby girl "come out" smoothly :D

No comments: