Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pamper my Fatty toes!!

The moment you can't see your toes........

haha.. 

Don't panic, I still can see my toes!! But can't to a nice DIY treatment to my little feet, so I know its time for pedicure!!

(ok just an excuse to pamper myself, hahaha)

Through my sister recommendation I went to Jocelyn place for a cosy pedicure session.



I opt for a spa pedicure. So nice to have my feet scrub and pampered.. So difficult to scrub myself because of my sciatic nerve and injury.. So when she start doing scrubbing, I almost say "SO SHIOK"!!! hahaha..  



Da... Da.... The finishing piece!! Haha.. Really thanks to her, because my 2 big toe nails drop off so grow very slow, hard to do... but she do very nicely.. :P



Comes with 2 free nail art, so I do a heart shape, especially for my baby, wish her have a kind heart and a loving heart. :D

And its very affordable!! 

Those interested can visit her facebook

Not sure if the link works anot, if not, the charges and contact as below!

Classic Mani- $12
Classic Pedi- $15
*INCLUDED : Nail shaping, Cuticle trimming, Smoothen heels, Massage (Passion Fruit/ Moringa/ Pink Grapefruit/Sweet lemon/ Cranberry / Spa wisdom africa Ximenia & salt scrub), Painting
*PAINTING: OPI base coat, OPI colour, SECHE QUICKDRY top coat.

Gelish additional- $20
*Using Harmony Gelish

Express Mani- $6
Express pedi- $8
Lil Princess express Mani & pedi- $5

Normal French- $5
Colour French- $10
Nail art per nail- $1 
crystal per nail- $2

Shatter per service- $5

Water marbling- $20

Gelish removal- $8
Gel/Acrylic removal- $20

Foot spa treatment- $15 (15mins) 
*Passion Fruit/ Moringa/ Pink Grapefruit/Sweet lemon/ Cranberry / Spa wisdom africa Ximenia & salt / QTICA scrub, QTICA lotion, CUCCIO deep dermal transforming wrap mask / equipment

Hand spa treatment- $12 (15mins) 
*QTICA scrub & lotion, CUCCIO deep dermal transforming wrap mask

Tip extension per nail- $5
Tip extension full set- $20



Joycelyn Kwan
HP: 96672299 (SMS or whatsapp only)
Tampines St 11, blk 105, #04-75
Lovelydan_82@yahoo.com

Working hours
Saturday : 7 - 9pm
Sunday : 9am - 9pm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More photos on the wedding taken at Mr Tan's colleague wedding. :)


Mr Tan and me



Benny's Colleagues


With the beautiful bride and handsome groom!!


Time to sleep... oopss... suppose to sleep early... zzzzz time... 

No comments: