Sunday, May 06, 2012

My Baby and Me~~



******

Finally "chop" off my hair! Not too short actually haha.. just about 3-4inches off only >.<
 Twisters @ Hougang Mall having promotion for cutting hair @ S$19.90

Baby accompany me cutting my hair

My new hair cut! Left a bit of my curls.. 

*********
Mr Tan bought me 4 boxes of fake eyelash from Vietnam! Didn't expect him to buy anything coz nothing much to buy over there. So it's kind of small surprise. :D 


Super short post today lol... 

Mothers' Day is Coming, so MQ Baby & Kids is having a promotion!
Yes Missyqiqi Shopping has changed its name to MQ Baby & Kids!

Check out the promotion
HERE!

And
Love Heels have added a few design fee free to have alook!
Sizes range from 31-43!
Promotion: 10% discount for all shoes & S$100 free door step delivery instead of spending S$150!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do note that some of these cases comes with screen protector. (eg: stitch+screen). Please view the album and look out for the file coques iphone 4