Thursday, September 30, 2004

Shiok Shiok Day...

Yesterday is my off day to go Wild Wild Wet with some missy. But have to wake up early coz got audition for Mr & Miss SGH. Its one of the programme in our company D & D in this December. Ask me quite alot of questions, lucky nvr ask me to perform, coz nvr come prepare (only know the audition juz 2 days how to prepare?). After that, wanna stay awhile and see other contestants but all haven't come. No choice but to leave with my friend as I have to meet the rest at pasir ris.

Once reach Wild Wild Wet can't wait to play. The most exciting part is the "Shiok" River. During the 1st time my friend shouted after that her face turn pale I was so scared that she will juz faint inside the boat. Lucky she was ok. Due to my english is "private limited" so I won't be able to explain how exciting the shiok river is but it will make your heart go out of place. Anyway i played it twice with another missy..

We left the place about 4 / 5 pm, actually want to go Escape and play but we are tired, and was quite late to play. So we make a deal to play next month after our pay come. Hee...

Anyway today have to work night shift, so excited.. My 1st night...woow... Hope is a good night. By the way, sleeping half way the organiser called me and said that I got into the Finals of Miss SGH. Called my friend she also got in too. Hee.. Hope it will be an exciting event. Coz they hired ppl to teach us walk, dance and etc... So exciting.. Hee.. Better go back to sleep liao otherwise can't work tonight...

*The photos are uploaded at my ~Capture moments~ enjoy...*

No comments: