Monday, December 05, 2005

I"M BACK!!!

At last... computer was down the pass few days. Only can check mails and surf website at my work place, couldn't blog and upload my photos... sad sad... lol.. So much happenings the pass few days... don;t know how to start alos.. arrgh!! Next time will go Benny's house to blog if computer down again.. Going to list down my to do list and whats happening.. the rest... let the pics decide bah...

To do List:

~ Alter my pink dress and my warehouse dress
~ Have pedi and medicure done (any good and cheap recommandations dun want express, wanna enjoy... haha... coz going with cynthia and Puay chen mah)
~ To call medicorp regarding renting of retro costume
~ Buy christmas present for my friends

Whats HAPPENING!!!

~ Qingying's ROM 07/12
~ Yan Peng's wedding (i'm excited coz doing jie mei!!) 08/12

ok lets see the pics...

29/12/2005

Shopping with Cynthai and Ling Woan after work. Went to Bugis and Suntec to shop. Me trying to find my ballon skirt, Ling Woan trying to find her retro dress (poka dots.. haha.. but in the end she never buy poka dots... ) and Cynthai trying to buy everything?? Haha.. In the end we are happy with our buys!! While on the way to Suntec, we walk pass Raffles City and saw there is a event going on.. Is about Batman Begins!! My favourite!! Hee.. took quite alot, but post up a few for you to see. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The 3 pretty ladies... Hee... (*^-^*)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The scarecrow and Batman... I think, Batman Begins is my favourite movie for year 2005 bah.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Christmas Decor outside Suntec city... and christmas tree at Tower 2...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My dinner, is very worth it and big share for me!! And fish lover too. Hee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cynthia's Dinner.. Her stomach so small, but the food she order is so big share.. haha.. of coz in the end Ling Woan and me help her et abit.


To be continue.... More pics coming up!!!

No comments: