Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ward

Yanpeng has started a new web for the ward (my ex working place). Last time the blog is start up by me, reuested by my ward sister when she found out about my blog. She's a very cute lady. She loves this kind of new stuff, and loves to send her beautiful nurses for SGH pagent! Haha.. its fun with ward sister like this. :P

So i start the blog in there also, just to communicate with them, no matter what this is still my primary blog. :P I also created a sweet cartoon ward for them as a "present" :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nice?? :P


This coming friday and saturday have chalet. Think mom and daddy is getting addicted to chalet liao. :P But is still a good way for family gathering, espcially when brother is army and sister is staying hostel, where they only come back on weekends. :)

Gonna take photos with my own hp camera on that day. Not sure where my brother upload the last chalet photos, couldn't find it. :( So upset, i took so many photos.
Blog again tmr. :P

Weekend is coming, so is final year exam and Dec holidays! Study hard so that u guys can enjoy the Dec holiday and weekends hor!! Hehe.. :P

No comments: