Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bored...

Actually I think I don't like school holidays.. :( If provided I'm working almost everyday.. suppose working night shift yesterday but all the sick babies went home, so the ward isn't so heavy anymore so I was put back to on call again.. so bored... lolz.. Anyway this morning went to Nike Head Quarters to do some quick job as a walking mannequin for the shop retailers to decide whether they want to bring in the clothes for the next coming season. Thanks to Shn for the job. :D

Was quite a relax job with breakfast and lunch provided. :D Very delicious... yummy.. :d
This is the breakfast.. Forget to take the pics for lunch :P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Shn and Me!! Me not totally wake up yet.. so tired..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Our clothes!! Lookz like alot but quite ok.. just change and stand down there. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



After the event, Went back home and Shn went for her classes. Later got to go out again and get black dress from Jessica for my event tmr. :( I only have long black dress and sphagatti black dress coz client don't want sphagatti or tube dress. Really thanks to her for lending it to me for 5 days.. :D Once got my pay think I need to get a nice black short dress for future events.

As for yesterday, I went to Bukit Merah for casting then meet Benny for lunch, coz his work place is just beside the place where I went for casting. His work place area got nice fish soup! I like!! I love any soupy dishes.. hehe..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Benny and me at the bus stop. He accompany me to wait for buses then back to work. :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


~~~~~
Got more pics for the Miss World finals.. thanks to Jonathan for the pics ya!! :D

Jonathan, Melissa, Mia and Me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yvonne and the gals! Yvonne sponsered the gals evening gown that night. :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jonathan and me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Is the gals lucky or the guys lucky?? :P
The guys ~ Kevin and Jonathan
The gals, Me, Melissa and Joanna Koh
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ok thats all for today!! May not have time to blog for the next 5 days coz doing the hour glass event. But will try to blog if I'm not tired. :D

Oh ya.. previously did I mention is at Suntec conventional?? Is my mistake is at Raffles Conventional Centre, 4th floor! :D

The watches that I will be featuring is called Harry Winston. He is famous for making Diamond Jewelarys but expanded into making Swiss time pieces. :)

More information on his Jewelery Collections and Watches. His watch design.

After seeing his watch design, do you think its suits me?? coz the client feel that my face suits his watches so thats the reason for putting me there. :D

Thats all for today!!
Oh ya forget to post what I wore yesterday and to the KTV session.

KTV sessions.

Top from Gio, Long cardi from baleno, pants from m)phosis, earrings from Fresh Profushion and Bag from Esprit.

Btw need some help here, how to pair up this piece of long cardi better? Got a few suggestions from the babes at LD, welcome more suggestions too! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And for yesterday is my $5 jumper which is in white colour! Pair it with a belt for more contrast.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: