Sunday, September 02, 2007

Singing... lalala...

Yesterday is really a KTV/ singing session for me. Cindy(missy) had her birthday celebration at Party World Ochard, my sister book a room also at the same place after her Hall Dinner and Dance. So after Cindy birthday celebration, waited for my sister, Jieshang and my brother to come to continue my KTV session again.. :P But Benny didn't get to join us coz he's sick.. Always ask me to sleep early, drink more water, end up he fall sick.. -,-"

Okok, lets look at the pics now!

The birthday gal!! Cindy!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The big KTV room! :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cindy's guy friends.. they sing really great!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The yummy dark chocolate cake!! Although I don't really like dark chocolate but it really taste not bad. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cindy and her birthday cake
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Kena "sabo" by her friends.. :X
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Andrea, Me, Sueching and Josephine
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The Nurses and Doctor group!! From Left Esther, Andrea, Me, Sueching, Dr. Kevin, Cindy and Josephine
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cindy and her cousin
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cindy and her gal friends. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cindy and her guy friends :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The SGH unite!!! Ok me is Ex-SGH.. :P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



After the party, Cindy and her friend continue the celebration, Sue ching, Andrea and Esther went for their mid night movie and me went over to meet my sister and brother!! :D

Sister ~ Xiaoxuan, just went for her Hall Dinner n Dance the theme is Retro, so her outfit is retro, so don't get a shock! :P

The 3 of us..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Singing...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Jie Shang singing also!! My sis is training him to sing.. he's not bad espcially he sang songs by Li Sheng Jie.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Took for my sister de.. the 2nd pics I like it coz its look very natural and nice hehe..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Me.. tired le.. coz we sang until 330am!!!!!! **faint**
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Can't wait for another KTV session soon :P ... I love singing but just don't know how to sing it well, coz my voice is quite low and i always out of breath.. think I too lazy to excercise, lung expand not good -,-"


Ok night night!!! Can't wait for the Hour Glass event!

No comments: