Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy busy

I know I'm supposed to blog yesterday.. but I was too tired after doing the AMEX roadshow. :P So I'm sorry ya! Regarding the AMEX show is was quite an easy job. JUst follow the Emcee around collecting name cards and stand there like a vase waiting for a winner to be anounced than go to the next stop.

The Places went are Oosh Bar, Wine Net Work and a few more pubs at Dempsey road, Balaclava, Ice Cold Beer and No.5 Emerald Hill. I didn't know Dempsey is such a nice place to chill out! I only know there's a Oosh Bar because I been there. To my surprise Ben & Jerry is there too! I thought they only have outlets in shopping centre because of children and more traffic flow, didn't know that have it there, but from the way it looks, it seems like it has a very nice ambience. Got to try that out next time!

Another partner of mine! Sarah!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This event will be going on for the next 3 months if I remember correctly. So if you want to win 5 glasses free of Housepours for pubs or $100 voucher for restaurant, then make your way down to Pubs/Restaurant located at Dempsey Road, Emerald Hill and Balaclava every Wed, Fri, Sat and Sunday at Sentosa! I'm not working at every roadshow, but will be working on the coming wed (22) and the sunday of the month (30). :D So catch you guys there!

Before working, sister and me went to Hougang Mall and bought Mao mao's stuff and we head down to IKEA @ Tampines. Its kind of exciting coz sister is driving! Yap she got her licence last week!! Congrats to her :P

Sister driving
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The favourite IKEA sausage!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yummy!! (i'm getting more and more lazy to put make up.. ("-.-) )
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


~~~~~

Today (thurs, 13)

Went for 2 casting and bridal fitting today. Quite rush coz I woke up around 2pm!! -,-" Faster dress up and went down for casting at Wisland and Shaw Towers. After that went to visit Weng (Modelique agency)to have a quick chat with him since I'm just round the corner, because it has been at long time since I met up with him. After chatting with him, rush down to Yvonne's place to have gown fitting, a quick one also coz she's busy so only manage to take 2 pictures of the gown and tea dress that I'm wearing. :) Will be having the bridal show at Holiday Inn this coming saturday.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After fitting, went to orchard to meet Benny for dinner. We had our dinner at Lucky Plaza at level 2. :D Nice and cheap!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Me waiting for the food to come
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here comes our food and side orders! Yap the set include a chinese tea and dessert and it cost $4.90 and above. :) We ordered spinach beancurd and fried fish (pic not taken)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After we had our dinner, we walk to PS Daiso before heading home. Lots of stuff I need to buy but got to wait till my next pay come. :)

Here is what I wore today. So long never wear so mini (except shorts). Dress from taiwan, belt from TF, Bag from Old navy and Heels from VS by Jessica Simpson, shades from F21. Took one with shades and w/o it. the feel is so different ya! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Few more hours and it will be another busy day for me, since I finished The Hour Glass job, I haven't get to rest a day yet.. casting, working as a nurse, shows and events. I like it!

Another thing, I have set up this blog quite long time ago, but didn't really have time to manage it but today I decided to revamp it and its up! This blog is all in chinese. For those who don't read chinese I'm sorry :( . But this blog, I will not be able to blog so frequetly compared to my this blog, its about the thoughts that I have written down for all this years and some article or stories that I have seen it some where (no pics). Those quotes which are done by me, yap creatively by me :P will be signed off using my name Qiqi (琪琪) and those by others will be signed off according to the author. For those which are by me, I hope you guys can give me some feedback on how to improve the quotes ya. Hope you like it! :D

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/FeelQi

You can share it to your friends if you find it useful. As for today I have posted one quote which is done by me. Do check back for more ya. :D

No comments: