Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Laser Treatment

Today I have laser done for my leg!! Thanks to Dr Wong for helping me to do it! Haha.. I know my leg scars is not so obvious but I too "ai mei" haha..

Only 2 pics taken busy talking forget about taking photos.

Preparation ~ mark out the scars area
Online Image Share Hosting


After the laser. Only have a slight redness on the laser site, the knee one is the most obvious one, so I took a pic of it.
Online Image Share Hosting



Only minimal pain felt during the treatment, is bearable. One treatment is not enough, not sure how many I need to go through. Just a rough guidlines from my colleague's friend. She have a small scar on her face, she did 3 treatment before the scar was gone. So I don't think I will have obvious result in just one treatment..
Not sure I have chance to do it again anot, coz this month is my last month helping them as a locum. :(

For those interested can find out more here. Oh ya.. this laser treatment can remove tattoo too. :D

No comments: