Monday, March 10, 2008

New camera!!!!

Benny brought me to IT show on thursday. In the begining I wasn't very happy as I hate crowds, but I know he want to get a camera so accompany him. End up not only he got a camera, I also have!!! Thanks Benny for the camera!! I know the camera reviews wasn't very good, but its ok, I'm not a professional photographer, and I really like the function alot. :)

Tata...
My new Fujiflim Z10 in green!!

Online Image Share Hosting
Online Image Share Hosting

One more happy thing.. My dad allows me to go Batam with Benny and his famil!! So nice of daddy and Benny to for his sponser!! Haha... Can't wait to go :P will be end of this month! So many happy things so I hope this cmoing thursday will be another happy news for me too!! My results is going to be out!! **praying hard hard**

**^. ^**

Ok a short post for today.. haha.. nothing much actually.. everyday working office hour in Asthetic centre.. this few months have been helping them to relieve for so long, no chnace to work in the ward before I find my full time job.. going to miss ward life.. :X

Few more hours will be Benny's birthday.. I'm sorry that we can't do much celebration on your birthday as we need to use our $$ for Batam trip to shop, eat, shop and eat!!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE!!!

No comments: