Thursday, October 13, 2011

Maternity Shoot

Finally the maternity shoot photos is here! Is in raw resolution.... Got to choose a few and let the photographer touch up. :D

Our couple shoot





My younger sister individual shoot

My individual shoot ~





It was quite a fun shoot but tiring... My leg was shivering most of the time because I can't stand long enough, even though I didn't wear any shoes but the vain pot me still want to wear heels for the full length shoot -.-"


After the shoot, I'm totally drain and the more I can't move for that day and the next.. this one is call backside itchy... 


Can't wait for my solo shoot the following week.. A very special theme.. :P


And lastly 3 beautiful babes meet up yesterday for dinner!! 


So nice to catch up with Shn and Emmy every few months.. Admired their energy to go to gym during their lunch.. power right, that's why both looks good!


Shn going to China for pageant soon, wish her all the best!!





Night night.... 

No comments: