Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Countdown

Few more hours will be the finals for Miss Chinatown, so excited! :P Haha.. Hope tomorrow I'll be able to snap alot of photos! :D

Ok enough of Miss Chinatown, pass few days have been quite busy and my younger sister ~ Xiaoxuan has went back to Taiwan for holiday! Me so sad.. can't go back coz right now i'm studying so not enough cash to go back. Anyway I promise myself to go back in year 2008 when I have finish my school and hope by than i will be rich to go! haha.. Hope she will buy me stuff over there. :P

Came across this story at sgclub.com, I find it very meaningful especially those who want to become a teacher or who is already one. The story may not only apply to teachers but for everyone else too. Coz one day u may not know u will change someone else life. :D

http://www.teachermovie.com/


Will be back on the 7 Dec for photos of Miss Chinatown and time to update my fashion palace.. :D

No comments: