Monday, January 22, 2007

NS GirlFriend Outing

Hehe... I'm in a good mood already :D Everything is getting better haha..
Had an outing on saturday with the "NS galfriends"! Get to know them 2 years ago in the "flower" forum, is a thread started by 1 of the gal ~ is i'm not wrong is Serene, about our bf going to NS. The thread is the place where we share our feelings and problems we face when our guys are in NS. With one group of gals, we have "head of dept" which is our "uncle jonathan"!! His not old la, just that he give us alot of adice so we call him uncle :P

Ok back to the outing, uncle organise an outing before i go china for my competition. :D At first we decide on steamboat but we have lots of changes so in the end we had crystal jade for our dinner. :)


Jean and me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jing and me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The guys
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The gals
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Uncle Jonatha!! Eveyone got couple except him coz Lydia is not feeling well. They are getting married in Oct!! :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My favourite dish! Chicken soup la mian!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The gals favourite "Xiao Long Bao"! We were so excited eating this, making sure the bao soup didn't leak out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fel and the bf!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After eating, we went to TCC to have a drink and continue our chat!
I ordered "rose bud" tea! Very nice and refreshing!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Couple 1 ~ Jean and her dada
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Couple 2 ~ Jing and her lover, 7yrs already!! Don't play play!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Couple 3 ~ Fel and her honey!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lastly couple 4 ~ Me and my dear
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


TCC counter
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Uncle Jo "sinful" = "xinfu" dessert.. Haha..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Drinks! Can't remember whats the drinks' name already.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Naughty me.. not paying attention to what they are talking :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The gals!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The guys!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accompany my sister on wed to ikea to buy present for her roommate. :D

My sister bought sausge to share. I squeeze the brown (can't remember the term for it) sauce thick and nice! My sister turn to squeeze tomatoe sauce :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My sister on the phone with her "ah pek"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My sister and me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On sat, Jerry bought some chocolate to school. Is so old school haha.. when he showed it to me and belle, i faster open up and took out the toys to assemble. :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My competition for Top model webbie is up!! If possible can vote for me! :D Anyway if u r able to vote let me know, coz i couldn't vote after clicking the sumbit got some error not sure why..
But need to pay, if u r studying no working than no need to vote la.. hehe.. no so important.

3.00 Euro = S$5.97...

www.topmodeloftheworld.com

Just click the middle circle than it will lead you to the site. :D


Night night!!! :D

No comments: